4.10.2009



day 80
The Story: He begged (and begged and begged I'm sure) his cousin for a ride on his mini motorbike and forgot to put on a helmet. They crashed. He ran into the house bleeding and screaming and how can you not pick up your crying baby?? I disobeyed Dr's orders...sorry mom. I carried Bub to the bathroom, cleaned him up and called Grandpa who came back and drove us all to the hospital (Randal was out of town on a course.) To say it wasn't fun would be a gross understatement. I wasn't feeling so hot 4 days post surgery and on Tylenol 3's and the 4 stitches did NOT go over well with Carson at all. BUT...it's healing up well, hopefully the missing patch in his eyebrow grows back?? One thing I know I'll never have to worry about again though is him not putting a bike helmet on. He's been very vigilent about it ever since he "got his owies." Photo taken after he got his stiches out. Looking SO much better than before.

No comments: